The first iteration of our logo in full color, inspired by the Crue themselves!
This hoodie benefits Daisy Ridley, the sweetest little 4 month old Cattle Dog who came into our care in a world of hurt - poor thing had a broken leg that had healed horribly - so she needs it amputated, stat! Sadly enough, to make matters worse, she has developed a case of kennel cough, which is delaying her much-needed amputation even longer. Once she makes it through all of this, she will bounce back like young dogs often do, and will be ready for her forever home!! This hoodie goes towards the cost of her treatment and surgery, along with all vaccines, spay / recovery, and all subsequent care.
Black premium zip front hoodie: soft, midweight fleece and generous fit for comfort.
- jersey lined hood
- heavy gauge drawcord with metal eyelets
- #5 metal kissing zipper
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband
Front: small Motley Zoo Animal Rescue logo on front left chest
Back: Motley Zoo Animal Rescue logo print in full color
Design is available on Men's/ Unisex (XS-3XL) zip front hoodie and is DTG printed on Independent Trading Co. body
COVID has hit us hard and the animals need you now more than ever as we strive to make ends meet during these difficult times.
- A tank supports an animal's vaccine
- A t-shirt supports an animal's flea treatment
- A hoodie supports food for 1 month for a large dog (or 2 small dogs, or 2 cats)!
- More than 30% of our animals have extremely expensive needs and they would appreciate all the help they can get!
Remember, ALL proceeds from your shirt purchase go to support the animals! Rock on, Rescue on!
PLEASE NOTE: This shirt is printed on demand and will take 3-5 days to ship!